As 2012 comes to end, we look back at all the adventures we have encountered. From visiting one of the most luxurious trade shows in the world (Luxe Pack Monaco) to expanding mini kittour® in Australia, we have so much to be thankful for and look forward to in the coming year.
Having an adventure is not just about jet setting in an airplane; it comes from what you gain spiritually, emotionally or personally in any life experience. Although mini kittour® was derived from the need to stay organized while still looking chic, it is the circumstances that direct us to use our travel accessories: holiday travels, well earned vacation getaways, get-togethers with loved ones, exploring a new culture or sealing a deal during overseas business meetings. These are all milestones in our life that will allow us to truly appreciate a trip regardless of the hassles of checking in, the stress of delayed/cancelled flights or the frustration over lost or damaged baggage.
The MK Team wishes you a cheerful New Year’s Day and a toast to new adventures in 2013!
Christmas is only a few days away, and while we appreciate the many gifts already being wrapped up for us, the MK Team wanted to point out a few, very special gifts that would make this holiday an even more memorable one!
What is on your wish list this season?!
1. Black Maserati
2. Lana Del Ray concert
3. Simon G. engagement ring
5. Marc Jacobs watch with rose gold accent
6. Seychelles Million Miles Away pumps
7. iRetrofone – docking for iPhone
8. Celine Luggage Phantom Tote Bag
9. Flower Bomb fragrance by Viktor & Rolf
10. A Victoria’s Secret gift card
11. Rihanna’s Unapologetic
We are certainly enjoying this cold weather as we wrap ourselves with scarfs and jackets but who doesn’t see a picture like this and yearn to be laying on the beach, enjoying the scenic view and warm weather?
Join us as we take a mini dream getaway to Miami, Florida. Literally, a dream getaway because we can only imagine how it would feel like to be on the sandy coast, while instead we are cuddled up at our desks. If you’ve ever been to the “Sunshine State” you may be familiar with some of these hot spots but if you haven’t, it is definitely a trip worth taking.
We digged up a few fun facts about this beach city:
* Miami installed the first ATM machine especially for rollerbladers.
* Florida is the only state that has two rivers with the same name (Withlacoochee).
* The first suntan lotion was invented in 1944 by Miami Beach pharmacist, Benjamin Green.
* Miami is the only major US city to be founded by a woman.
* Out of all 50 US states, Miamim has the cleanest air and water.